“April showers bring May flowers” – Look at some beautiful bathroom showers as well as a few current bathroom trends!
1. Clever water control. Touchscreen operated and thermostatic mixers allow the user to control the flow of multiple water sources. Great for two-person showers, they can even be programmed to your personal preferences.
2. Larger showers. More and more people are doing away with the bathtubs all together and creating oversized showers. With easy access entries and large glass partitions, these larger showers actually create a more open feeling within the space.
3. Grey tones. Grey tones provide a great palette for any bathroom style from traditional to contemporary. Grey looks clean and fresh and provides a neutral background for accent colors.
4. Natural beauty. We’ve seen natural elements (think the reclaimed wood movement) become popular in other spaces of the home, but they are now popping up in bathrooms with greater frequency. These types of natural elements lend a calm, spa-like effect to any bathroom.
5. Stand alone tub. Stand-alone tubs are popular for obvious reasons. If you’re lucky to have a large enough space for one, a stand-alone tub can become an artistic focal point of the room.